Who wants to work with a company that has created some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins, launched a powerful hosting service, and is one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. You do? Cool. Keep reading.
We’re looking for incredible people to join our pretty awesome family as AWS / Sysadmin. You’ll be self-motivated, a real go-getter, a coding connoisseur.
Whether you are a technical support engineer wanting to advance or a Sysadmin that’s looking for something new and challenging – we want to hear from you!
Our team works in shifts and we aim to provide 24/7 coverage to our customers.
We’d love it if you were familiar with the following, but it’s cool if you don’t know it all.
- Must have mastered WordPress, including thorough knowledge of themes and plugins
- Intimate knowledge of PHP
- Excellent understanding of Serverless architecture – Amazon(AWS) Architecture-wise, understanding scaling is also a pretty important thing.
- You’ll have substantial experience as a DevOps Engineer, including scripting and automating day to day SysAdmin and DevOps tasks.
- You have strong experience with build automation tools like Ansible
- Hands on experience with Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS and EC2
- Hands-on experience and knowledge with Bash/OS Scripting.
- Experience using Gitlab, GitHub, Bitbucket etc.
- You have excellent communication skills.
So far, so good? Awesome, keep reading!
As our new Sysadmin, it will be your job to build and maintain our sites as well as assisting our customers with their WordPress sites, themes, and plugins.
Basically, our hardworking customers should be able to relax knowing that their sites are in the best possible hands!
- Up to 35 days paid leave per annum
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months’ salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years – the longer you serve, the higher the budget
- General expenses budget yearly – the longer you work, the more you get.
Our company values are that family and friends come first and we are always looking to promote internally!
Download the AWS DevOps Engineer/Sysadmin Task sheet, answer the questions and then submit your application. It’s that simple!