We are looking for a business support/accounts receivable accountant to join our WPMU DEV family. We’re seeking someone who has experience in generating revenue, payroll and bookkeeping.
You will be responsible for administrative tasks and contribute to making the company a better place to work.
This is a full-time varied role with lots of exposure to the different duties within the business. We ask for 40 hours per week and you can choose your own schedule.
- Assisting with Bookkeeping
- PA duties
- Diary Management
- Tracking and managing staff budgets and reimbursements
- Accurately producing financial reports and budgets
- Verify and record transactions
- Resolve account discrepancies
- Working with payroll-related matters
- Administrative duties linked to HR, etc.
Essential attributes and experience required:
- Great eye for detail
- Self-motivated, driven and hardworking
- Ability to prioritise and manage your workload
- Previous Bookkeeping experience
- Previous experience or exposure to payroll (estimates, actuals, data entering working hours for payroll),
- Previous experience in handling budgets, reimbursements, and bonuses
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Must have a good understanding of Google Sheets and spreadsheets.
Why join us?
We are committed to developing skills and rewarding our staff. We offer:
- Very attractive working conditions for the right candidate
- 28 days paid leave per annum (up to 35 days)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years; the longer you serve, the higher you deserve
- General expenses budget yearly; the longer you work, the more you get
Our company values are that family and friends come first, and we always look to promote internally!
If you would like to be a part of our family and feel that your values match ours, please apply by clicking the button below – upload your CV, and we will be in touch.