WordPress Support Specialist at CampusPress
We are on the hunt for some epic talent to join our CampusPress family.
You’ll be working on various WordPress projects across WPMU DEV, CampusPress, and Edublogs.
We're looking for a person that will be able to also work on weekends and available to work on the following schedules:
12:00 pm - 8:00 pm UTC ( 7:00 am - 3:00 pm CDT )
4:00 pm - 12:00 am UTC ( 11:00 am - 7:00 pm CDT )
The role will involve:
- Providing support by email to our Edublogs and CampusPress customers.
- Assisting with and solving all manner of WordPress questions, with style!
- Contributing to testing and QA with updates to WordPress core, plugins, and themes.
- Coordinating with developers over bugs, features and cool new stuff.
- Being an active part of the Incsub team.
Reach for the skies, we have a heap of many challenges and opportunities for those who aspire to do more!
- Have a really good familiarity with WordPress, might even be able to code (PHP/MySQL and/or HTML/CSS) a bit, or a lot, even better
- Amazingly great communication skills
- Impressive response times, typing speed (it matters)
- Interpersonal skills, including the powers to swiftly build rapport with both current and potential customers
- Are a great team player, keen on working in an expanding, motivated, distributed support team
- Enjoy collaborating with others and don’t back down from a challenge
- Love people and love yourself!
We like all staff to be working 40 hours a week, but if you did want to work more hours, that's also cool with us.
WordPress, Customer Support, Education Industry Knowledge, English language, Communication, PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS
- Growth-oriented culture.
- Excellent compensation with competitive benefits and rejuvenation time-off.
- Flexible work environment.
- Training, tools and support will be provided to help you to perform your job.
- Limitless learning opportunities by working with cutting-edge tech stacks and a diverse, talented team.
- 28 days of paid leave per annum (up to 35 days).
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences.
- Long service leaves (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for 10 years.
- Annual bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budget that can help you upgrade the tools you use for your job; the longer you serve, the higher the budget.
- General expenses budget yearly that can be used to help you become more productive; the longer you work, the more you get.
Download our CP Support Enthusiast Task Sheet, answer those questions and then submit your application. It’s that simple!
*** We are unable to consider applications that fail to demonstrate a high level of written communication.
Our hiring process includes the attached task and an interview with our management team, enclosing a 2nd task.