Do you want to be part of an incredible team of talented people?
Do you love tapping into your right brain and creating eye-catching and engaging graphics to solve complex visual problems?
Are you eager to dip your toes into an array of exciting projects, including creating graphics as well as designing websites?
You are? Then the gang here at WPMU DEV wants to hear from you!
Creating fun and exciting header images for our blog articles
Creating imagery to use within the blog articles themselves
Working with various departments, creating amazing pieces of artwork to fit their needs
Staying consistent with the WPMU DEV brand and producing high-quality designs that reflect this
Producing content for social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
Creating website designs/producing sample sites
Developing skills and expertise in appropriate software/programming languages
Creating products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing
Being an active part of the Incsub team
Being involved with our members as well as staff
- The person we’re searching for will have intimate knowledge of graphic design
- Knowledge of WordPress isn’t essential but it is desirable. If you frequently work with WordPress, astonish us with your portfolio!
- An impressive repository of previous work
- We’re seeking applicants that are proficient in Adobe Illustrator, PSD, InVision, XD, and or Sketch.
- Up to 35 days paid leave per annum
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leaves (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months’ salary bonus based on company growth targets
- General expenses budget yearly, the longer you work, the more you get
- Technology budgets every three years – the longer you serve, the more you deserve!
- The position is fully remote, so if you work better when you’re wearing your pajamas, go for it!
Send over your finest Graphic design examples or link to your portfolio! We will get back to you within 5-10 working days with the next steps.