Who wants to work with a company that has created some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins, launched a powerful hosting service and is one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. You do? Cool. Keep reading.
We’re looking for incredible people to join our pretty awesome team. You’ll be self-motivated, a real go-getter, a coding connoisseur.
Whether you are a technical support engineer wanting to advance or a DevOps engineer that’s looking for something new and challenging – we want to hear from you!
Our team works in shifts and we aim to provide 24/7 coverage to our customers.
We are looking for extraordinaires that are available between the following times
- 17:00 UTC – 1:00 UTC
So far, so good? Awesome, keep reading!
As our new Hosting Support, it will be your job to assist our customers with any issues that they might have with our hosting environments.
- Must have mastered WordPress, including thorough knowledge of themes and plugins
- Intimate knowledge of PHP
- Good understanding of MySQL
- Know your way around Linux (Ubuntu)
- Awesome with Bash
- Talented with NGINX
- Great interpersonal skills.
Basically, our hardworking customers should be able to relax knowing that their sites are in the best possible hands!
- Up to 35 days paid leave per annum
- Remote working conditions
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months’ salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years – the longer you serve, the higher the budget
- General expenses budget yearly, the longer you work, the more you get.
Download the Hosting Support Task Sheet, answer those questions, and then submit your application. It’s that simple! Good luck!