We’re on the lookout for one those social elites, funny, witty, charming and who’s also a dab hand at marketing. You’ll be leading the way right on the frontlines of WPMU DEV, working on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, while devising and maintaining partnerships, cross-promotions and paid and organic strategies.
Do an amazing job and before long you may even have your very own sidekicks!
- Responsible for all off-site marketing at WPMU DEV
- Developing and managing our social marketing strategy
- Working closely and reporting to our blog editor on various campaigns to achieve outstanding results
- Exploring, creating, developing, and maintaining close relationships with partners and all cross-promotions
- Managing paid, organic, and social promotions
- Creating an amazing ROI to be proud of
- Super communicative and fluent in written English
- Solid examples of campaigns you’ve created or been heavily influential in… something viral (paid and/or organic) would be incredible
- Independent – you’ll have the backing of our team, but you must also be capable of managing your own workload and producing tangible results
- Someone that wants to (and will typically) work 40 hours per week
- Offer very attractive working conditions as part of an amazing team
- Up to 35 days paid leave per year
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave with a whopping 3 months off, and it’s all paid
- Up to 2 months payroll bonus based on company growth
- Technology budget every three years
- Yearly productivity budget. Buy a new chair or desk, take yourself to WordCamps and develop professionally, grab a gym membership to keep you in good health or anything that helps you be you!
You are an expert in getting links, traffic and business to a site, no doubt about it. Paid and organic, it’s just what you do.
You can score reviews, guest posts for our bloggers, links-a-plenty and traffic galore from relevant third party sites, blogs, newsletters and social media.
This is because you’re just great at managing and getting partners, you’re not afraid to spend up big, take some risks and just fundamentally get the word about WPMU DEV out there.
And you’re no stranger to Google Ads and Facebook marketing either.
So, please share with us three detailed* examples of the above. Ideally, we’re looking for some organic link/traffic building, some paid/partnership work and some paid search and social. But we’re flexible… after all, you can nail pretty much anything marketing huh?
* We’re looking for annotated examples, explaining (in some detail) how the examples demonstrate you are qualified for the role… a bunch of links / something you spent two minutes on won’t cut it I’m afraid.