Incsub, LLC is a modern company focused on WordPress hosting and support. Incsub is behind WPMU DEV, CampusPress and Edublogs and has created some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins, launched a powerful hosting service, and is one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. Our talented, inspirational team is located globally, with team members working from every continent. Location is unimportant as long as you are available, enthusiastic, committed and know your stuff.
We’re looking for an outstanding Python Developer for WPMU DEV who is passionate about software engineering and has craftsman-like coding skills.
It will be your job to build and maintain our sites as well as assist our customers with their WordPress sites, themes, and plugins.
Our team works in shifts, and we aim to provide 24/7 coverage to our customers.
- Design and develop web applications utilizing the Flask framework
- Write high-quality, reusable Python code
- Refactor old Python and Flask code to update existing applications
- Optimize application performance by suggesting and implementing new features
- Identify and fix bugs and development bottlenecks
- Design and build APIs using best practices
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a Python developer
- Expertise in Python and Flask
- Knowledge of designing, building, testing and deploying modern web applications
- Working knowledge of APIs and third-party libraries
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Docker (Image management, Image security compliance)
- Security (Certificate management, Customer security infrastructure including accesses and access controls)
- Source code control (Git process flows)
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python and multi-process architecture
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Python (Libraries: Boto3 (AWS SDK), unittest)
- Fluent in English to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week)
- WordPress knowledge, including knowledge of themes and plugins,
- Intimate knowledge of PHP.
Python, Flask, AWS, Rest API, Security, Docker, Boto3, SDK, Unit testing, Git
- Growth-oriented culture.
- Excellent compensation with competitive benefits and rejuvenation time-off.
- Flexible work environment.
- Training, tools and support will be provided to help you to perform your job.
- Limitless learning opportunities by working with cutting-edge tech stacks and a diverse, talented team.
- 28 days of paid leave per annum (up to 35 days).
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences.
- Long service leaves (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for 10 years.
- Annual bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budget that can help you upgrade the tools you use for your job; the longer you serve, the higher the budget.
- General expenses budget yearly that can be used to help you become more productive; the longer you work, the more you get.
Our company values are that family and friends come first, and we are always looking to promote internally!
If you would like to be a part of our company and if you feel that your values match ours, submit your application along with a copy of your CV and the completed Python Developer task, and we’ll get in touch. It’s that simple!
Our hiring process includes two levels of screening tests [coding].