Are you a SEO/Traffic Analyst but you’ve always been hiding a Superhero under your clothes? We’re looking for a new addition to our Marketing team that will help us build a strong online presence.
Your responsibilities will include performing keyword research, optimizing our content and monitoring user engagement across our website. To be successful in this role, you will need to apply effective SEO strategies to ensure we attract and engage our target audience and convert visitors into customers.
Ultimately, you should be familiar with current SEO techniques and tools, as well as Google Console, Google Analytics and Ahref + good knowledge of Mixpanel and have excellent analytical skills.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Analyzing traffic and Backlinks via Google Analytics, Google Console and Ahrefs
- Good knowledge of Mixpanel
- Work experience as an SEO Analyst or similar digital marketing role
- Strong quantitative analytical skills.
- In-depth knowledge of web analytics
- Expertise in Google Analytics
- Familiarity with keyword research and management tools
- Experience with email campaigns and paid advertising
- Experience in web analysis, online commerce, or related fields.
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices
- Data mining and analysis experience
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- BSc in Marketing or relevant diploma
- Desirable working conditions as part of a fantastic team
- Up to 35 days paid leave per year.
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences.
- Long service leave with a whopping three months off, and it’s all paid
- Up to 2 months’ payroll bonus based on company growth
- Technology budget every three years
- Yearly productivity budget. Buy a new chair or desk, take yourself to WordCamps and develop professionally, grab a gym membership to keep you in good health or anything that helps you be you!
We believe in giving people a chance to show us what they’re capable of, rather than a formal interview where we all awkwardly sit around a table, smiling and nodding.
Send us over a copy of your CV, along with a description of your experience.