Incsub, LLC is a modern company focused on WordPress hosting and support. We are recognised by and are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented, inspirational team is located across the globe, with team members working from every continent (okay, maybe not Antarctica!) We’re constantly on the lookout for great talents. If you’d like to become part of the Incsub, LLC Tribe, just hit apply!
Incsub continues to grow at an incredible pace, and we’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team and help us find epic talents! You will be working entirely remotely, sourcing and recruiting for a globally distributed team. As a team, we prioritize inclusion and aim to treat every candidate with care. We realize that we are the first point of contact at the company, we strive to make sure that everyone joins on a positive note.
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process
- Actively sourcing, engaging, and recruiting talent through multiple platforms.
- Partnering with managers to define roles
- Creating job descriptions and posting jobs
- Reviewing incoming applications and coordinating every step of the process
- Managing and negotiating offers
- Building and maintaining our employer brand and finding new avenues to promote the company
- Ensuring that candidates have friendly experience at every stage of our recruitment process
- Providing regular reports and metrics on the recruitment process
- You have at least two years of experience dealing with an in-house recruitment role, ideally within a technology company.
- You have strong experience sourcing IT candidates from various platforms.
- You are fluent in written English.
- You have a proactive and cheerful personality.
- You are an excellent communicator.
- You can work well in a fast-changing environment.
- You have experience sourcing and recruiting for candidates worldwide
- You have experience working for a fully remote, globally distributed organization
- Desirable working conditions as part of a fantastic team
- Up to 35 days paid leave per year.
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences.
- Long service leave with a whopping three months off, and it’s all paid
- Up to 2 months’ payroll bonus based on company growth
- Technology budget every three years
- Yearly productivity budget. Buy a new chair or desk, take yourself to WordCamps and develop professionally, grab a gym membership to keep you in good health or anything that helps you be you!
We believe in giving people a chance to show us what they’re capable of, send us your application with an overview of your experience, bonus points for extra details regarding technical hires, and 360 recruitment.
We are unable to consider applications that fail to demonstrate a high level of written communication.