We want to provide our members thorough, well organized documentation for every one of our core products and services.
Can you take complex processes and explain them with detail? Do you obsess over perfect grammar or geek out over error free documents?
If you answered yes to those questions, this is your chance to strut your stuff.
From instruction manuals and FAQs to technical specifications, and reference manuals. We want it all.
There’s never a dull moment and we’ve got more than enough work in the queue to keep you busy for years to come.
- Explore every corner of our plugins, hosting, and services
- Work with our developers, QA, and support staff to understand our products and convey important information to the end user
- Write detailed descriptions for installation, setup and functions
- Produce content and neat supporting screenshots in a timely manner without errors
- Manage and update documentation with each product release
Loving this type of work and enjoying yourself
- Perfect, clear, engaging English that’s both a pleasure to roll through and super easy to read
- A firm grasp on the WordPress platform and a technical understanding how it works
- Independence – where you do not need an editor and take responsibility for the quality of your work
Someone that wants (and will typically work) 40+ hours per-week
- Offer very attractive working conditions for the right candidate
- 28 days paid leave per annum (up to 35 days)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years, the longer you serve, the higher the budget
- General expenses budget yearly, the longer you work, the more you get