We create some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins and have been leaders in our market for over a decade. If you don’t know who WPMU DEV is, go google us, or take a look at our free and premium services like Smush.
We’re looking for some awesome UI/UX designers to join our Product Design Team.
This is what you’ll be doing:
– Designing super usable interfaces for WordPress related products and services (not themes).
– Updating existing products and services to bring them in line with our company’s modern shared style guide and working with our existing design system.
– Spending a minimum of 40 hours every week working on cool projects.
What we’re looking for:
– 3+ years experience designing complex web apps.
– A solid understanding of WordPress, plugins and how the ecosystem works with it’s opportunities and limitations.
– Sketch designers (only) who work well with Invision, Slack, Asana and shared design libraries.
– Comfortable working across multiple projects at once and liaising with your Product Manager.
– Hard worker, real self-motivator and team player.
– A good communicator who proactively responds to emails and Slack messages.
Note: This job advert isn’t looking for theme developers, or programmers – designers only who understand WordPress, please.
Keen to work with us?
This will be considered a paid trial. If you pass the trial we’ll want your sole focus and love, a minimum of 40 hours per week. We’ll also provide you with 20 days paid leave each year in return. Remote position.
Show us your mad skills when you apply, we’ll take it from there. Working for WPMU DEV is super fun, flexible and rewarding – let’s create something awesome today!