We’re looking for incredible people to join our awesome team as a front-end, back-end or full-stack developer. You’ll be self-motivated, a real go-getter, a wizard working sorcery with code.
You’ll know WordPress inside out and like the back of your hand! You know the back of your hand, right? Of course, you do, you’re here because you’re looking for something new, something challenging and you want to work for one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around.
Yeah, keep reading!
You’ll be working on various WordPress projects across WPMU DEV, CampusPress, and Edublogs. We power and host websites used by millions of users every single day.
- Must be super familiar with WordPress, including themes and plugins
- Have professional experience and an intimate understanding of CSS (BEM methodology), Sass (SCSS) and the latest HTML5 standards – RWD with mobile-first approach
- An awesome understanding of JS (Vanilla JS, not just jQuery)
- Automation tools like Webpack or/and Gulp – You’re going to be highly familiar with WordPress and developing on the WordPress platform, that, of course, means you’ll have intimate knowledge of PHP
- As a bonus, if you know other languages such as React, that would be sweet!
- Enjoy collaborating with others and don’t back down from a challenge
- Love your work, and are looking for an opportunity where you can love it even more
- English language skills are important, but you don’t need to be a Shakespearean actor or anything
- Write code with accessibility and web standards in mind
- Experience with latest CSS features (e.g. grid, flexbox, animation, svg, etc)
- Experience with ES2015+/ES6 and up to date with newest ECMAScript specifications
- Front-end performance optimisation
- Experience with GIT/Bitbucket
- Offer very attractive working conditions for the right candidate
- 28 days paid leave per annum (up to 35 days)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years, the longer you serve, the higher the budget
- General expenses budget yearly, the longer you work, the more you get
Download the Developer Task Sheet, answer those questions and then submit your application. It’s that simple! Don’t worry if you hit a stumbling block as it is designed to test a bit of everything, give it your best shot and try to complete as much as possible.