We’re looking for a few talented engineers to join our team. We currently employ 100+ folks from around the world and we’re still expanding!
Will you be next?
We need hard working, super talented and self-motivated people. Here are a few things we want you to have experience in:
Containers – Docker, LXD a plus
AWS – (EC2, Lambda, S3, RDS, etc)
General Linux sysadmin experience
Python and/or PHP scripting experience
WordPress – This would be a huge bonus!
As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll be working on our flagship products, making magic happen and helping take our services to the next level. You’ll be migrating large and complex WordPress sites for well-known organizations to our hosting environments. You’ll work collaboratively with software developers to deploy and operate our systems. You’ll help automate and streamline our operations and processes. You’ll build and maintain tools for testing, deployment, monitoring, and operations. And you’ll troubleshoot and resolve issues in our various dev, test and production environments.
If you’re looking to build and scale tools used by millions of people all over the world, keep reading. 🙂
- You’ll be experienced with EC2, S3, Lambda, Linux system administration and be a fast learner taking onboard and evolving constantly.
- A working understanding of PHP code to help interface our software with systems and fix inefficiencies
- Know WordPress – multisite, migrations, renaming, WP-CLI, object caching, and optimization for high-performance environments
- English language skills are important, but you don’t need to be a Shakespearean actor or anything
- Available to work flexible hours when on-call
- You will be provided with all of the tools, support, and backing you need to get the job done
- Offer very attractive hourly rates and working conditions for the right candidate
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while