Are you fed up with the same routine, day in, day out… wake up, work, eat, rinse, repeat… yawn… dreaming of making a change, making a difference and doing something you enjoy from anywhere in the world you fancy?
Stop dreaming about tomorrow, start making a difference today. Join our team and be the hero you’ve always known yourself to be!
You’ll be working on various WordPress projects across WPMU DEV, CampusPress, and Edublogs. We power and host websites used by millions of users every single day.
The role will involve:
Supporting our awesome members and customers
Hanging out in the WordPress.org forums – being massively friendly, helpful and useful
Assisting with and solving all manner of WordPress questions, with style!
Co-ordinating with developers over bugs, features and cool new stuff
Being an active part of the Incsub team
Sharing cat photos, amusing videos, and animated gifs
Location, that is unimportant, as long as you are available, enthusiastic, committed, passionate, and know your WordPress.
Reach for the skies, we have a heap of many challenges and opportunities for those who aspire to do more!
- Love people and love yourself!
- Have a really good familiarity with WordPress
- Along with amazingly great communication skills, ideally you’ll be a native English speaker, but we’re flexible on that
- Are a great team player, keen on working in an expanding, motivated, distributed support team
- Love impressive response times, typing speed (it matters) and the ability to really bang good stuff out
- Might even be able to code (PHP/MySQL and/or HTML/CSS) a bit, or a lot, even better
- You will be provided with all of the tools, support, and backing you need to get the job done
- Offer very attractive working conditions for the right candidate
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
Download the Support Task Sheet, answer those questions and then get your application in with the completed answers. That simple!
* If you don’t include the completed task sheet, we won’t assess your application