WordPress Support Specialist at CampusPressApply Now
Work schedule Full-Time
Department Technical Support
Attached files CP Support Enthusiast Task Sheet
PDF Export Export as PDF
We are on the hunt for some epic talent to join our CampusPress family.
You’ll be working on various WordPress projects across CampusPress, and Edublogs.
We’re looking for a person available to work on the following schedule:
7:00 PM to 3:00 AM UTC
The role will involve:
- Providing support by email to our Edublogs and CampusPress customers.
- Assisting with and solving all manner of WordPress questions, with style!
- Contributing to testing and QA with updates to WordPress core, plugins, and themes.
- Coordinating with developers over bugs, features and cool new stuff.
- Being an active part of the Incsub team.
Reach for the skies, we have a heap of many challenges and opportunities for those who aspire to do more!
- Have a really good familiarity with WordPress, might even be able to code (PHP/MySQL and/or HTML/CSS) a bit, or a lot, even better
- Experience in WordPress Multisite Networks
- Amazingly great communication skills
- Impressive response times, typing speed (it matters)
- Interpersonal skills, including the power to swiftly build rapport with both current and potential customers
- Are a great team player, keen on working in an expanding, motivated, distributed support team
- Enjoy collaborating with others, and don’t back down from a challenge
- Love people and love yourself!
We like all staff to be working 40 hours a week, but if you did want to work more hours, that’s also cool with us.
WordPress, Multisite Networks, Customer Support, Education Industry Knowledge, English language, Communication, PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS
- Very attractive working conditions for the right candidate
- 28 days paid leave per annum (up to 35 days)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years; the longer you serve, the higher you deserve
- General expenses budget yearly; the longer you work, the more you get
Our company values are that family and friends come first, and we always look to promote internally!
What should i do now?
Download our CP Support Enthusiast Task Sheet, answer those questions and then submit your application. It’s that simple!
*** We are unable to consider applications that fail to demonstrate a high level of written communication.
Our hiring process includes the attached task and an interview with our management team, enclosing a 2nd task.